What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Iwhackwheat's latest activity
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
Add mangy damn apple stealers to the list…
Today at 10:37 AM
I
Iwhackwheat
added the media item
IMG_3032.jpeg
to
Pics
.
Today at 10:37 AM
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
measure-it's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
It's the biggest rip-off there is, along with the medical/pharmacy crap!!
Today at 7:39 AM
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Yoby's post
in the thread
Boys had a heck of a weekend
with
Like
.
We took off late on Sat and got to our location around 3. Oldest decided he wanted to go out bow hunting, the other 2 wanted to do some...
Yesterday at 5:55 PM
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Lotsa bots
with
Like
.
Thank You V!! You don't get enough appreciation for keeping a place open and running where a bunch of schlubs who like to fight about...
Sunday at 1:20 PM
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
eyexer's post
in the thread
Lotsa bots
with
Like
.
Pretty soon all forums will amount to AI having discussions with AI only.
Oct 3, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
Lotsa bots
with
Like
.
Alaskan cabin with the bears….I’m close.
Oct 3, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
I’m old enough to remember the Cold War. “Race” to see who can blow the world up the fastest. Both sides had/have enough to obliterate...
Oct 3, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
Why is this a race? What is the finish line? Utopia or Hell? If it’s Utopia, I don’t mind coming in second or third. If it’s Hell, let...
Oct 3, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Like
.
It was terrible ...rofl...
Oct 2, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Browneye's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
Imagine living close to one of these things and having to listen to that noise 24-7, 365. Then if anyone bitches about it they get to...
Oct 2, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Prairie Doggin''s post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Like
.
Heart friendly panini. Ham, salami, pepperoni, bacon, and mozzarella cheese. Lycopene in marinara rounds it out as a healthy meal...
Oct 2, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
ale's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
And today out of the blue the governor is pushing back against Missouri River water regs. So we can open the dam at full generating...
Sep 29, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
eyexer's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
It was only a few years ago there was talk about potential brown outs in ND. I know of no law that would force power companies to...
Sep 29, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
.
Anytime I see a response taken from AI…
Sep 28, 2026
Recent Posts
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
55 minutes ago
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: measure-it
Today at 1:18 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
C
Teachers
Latest: camper
Today at 11:49 AM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom