What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
ndbwhunter's latest activity
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
Game and Fish is finally releasing some information on this. Of course there are several reported cases, with only a handful of...
Sep 25, 2026
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
Guys with a Yeti....
.
I gave that one to the sheriff, but it was given back shortly after they went through it.
Sep 23, 2026
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
Guys with a Yeti....
.
The only Yeti I have was found along a section line road west of New England a few years ago. It was just a little soft sided 12 pack...
Sep 15, 2026
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
Beef prices going up????
.
Anyone in the Bismarck/Mandan and surrounding areas have a good source for some ground beef? I've been buying from a rancher south of...
Sep 9, 2026
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
ND suppressor laws update?
.
I have a bill draft ready to go and will be sending it out the my district 33 senator and representatives this evening. I'm just...
Aug 19, 2026
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
ND suppressor laws update?
.
The specific section of statute referenced above does not apply to suppressors. If the goal were to focus specifically on suppressors...
Aug 19, 2026
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
Pronghorn
.
I've run into a few herds south of Mandan the last few years, but haven't spent much time out west between New Salem and Mott. I'm...
Aug 17, 2026
N
ndbwhunter
replied to the thread
Pronghorn
.
I drew 11A with 7 points.
Aug 13, 2026
Recent Posts
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
59 minutes ago
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 4:14 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom