I wonder if a rear wheel or front wheel would be a better option :unsure:
lunkerslayer Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 12, 2015 Posts 24,812 Likes 9,324 Points 1,008 Location Cavalier, ND Sep 16, 2026 #1 I wonder if a rear wheel or front wheel would be a better option
Lycanthrope Founding Member Founding Member Joined May 6, 2015 Posts 7,467 Likes 2,771 Points 758 Location Bismarck Sep 16, 2026 #2 Id say rear...
BrokenBackJack Founding Member Founding Member Joined May 13, 2015 Posts 10,531 Likes 8,528 Points 963 Location Central, AZ Sep 16, 2026 #3 I would want a rear wheel drive vehicle.
KDM Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 10,274 Likes 4,034 Points 863 Location Valley City Sep 16, 2026 #4 HAHAHAHA!! I'd go see that event in a heartbeat. Just plain good ole fashioned fun and enjoying life. Two thumbs way way up!!!!
HAHAHAHA!! I'd go see that event in a heartbeat. Just plain good ole fashioned fun and enjoying life. Two thumbs way way up!!!!
Kurtr Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 12, 2015 Posts 20,925 Likes 6,454 Points 1,008 Location Mobridge,Sd Sep 16, 2026 #5 The figure 8 guys are also a few screws loose
wslayer Founding Member Founding Member Joined Jul 12, 2015 Posts 3,784 Likes 1,665 Points 578 Sep 16, 2026 #6 KDM said: HAHAHAHA!! I'd go see that event in a heartbeat. Just plain good ole fashioned fun and enjoying life. Two thumbs way way up!!!! Click to expand... No doubt, that would be a riot
KDM said: HAHAHAHA!! I'd go see that event in a heartbeat. Just plain good ole fashioned fun and enjoying life. Two thumbs way way up!!!! Click to expand... No doubt, that would be a riot