FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts



Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Posts
1,258
Likes
721
Points
333
And probably all five vote for DSA, or for the communist socialist Democrats.
So sad, we are in a spiritual war with the DSA left, its pretty obvious. There were 100 or more goofs protesting the ICE roundup of 12 people in Bismarck today. I guess they all love to hate America
 


camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
5,128
Likes
2,137
Points
693
Jeez Camper: Talk about using cut n paste shit: How about all your anti-Trump cartoons?
I post 1% of what he posts. When was my last anti-trump cartoon? I give you one thing, you magas are tight.
 


Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 15
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
Top Bottom