MR CTL Buck Tag Raffle

njsimonson

Founding Member
Founding Member
MR CTL Buck Tag Raffle tickets go on sale Thursday, Feb. 28! We've got a statewide whitetail deer tag to give away, some great guns and a Mathews bow, along with twenty $100 cash prizes. All proceeds stay in the Bis-Man area to fund our six area high school trap shooting teams. $20/ticket, 2,000 sold, need not be present to win.

You can buy tickets at Double H Guns in Bismarck or Mandan Sporting Goods and Prairie Patriot in Mandan. You can also get tickets from our great shooters and coaches at the MR CTL booth at Kirkwood Scheels on Mar. 9, 10, 15 & 16!

More details on the raffle and the tag can be found at mrctl.org >> 2019 BIG BUCK RAFFLE tab.

MRCTLsellsheet2019.jpg

njsimonson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bump: MR CTL will be selling buck tag raffle tickets at Kirkwood Scheels in Bismarck this weekend. All proceeds stay local to support our 200+ shooters from all six area high schools competing in the ND CTL this spring!

Get Yours - Sat. Mar. 9, 10am to 5pm & Sun. Mar. 10, 1pm to 4pm in the firearms section!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there a way to buy a couple tickets with a credit card??

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure why this is on my current topics feed, since there is not a new post, but I am interested in these raffles.

Oops, appears I was following an old link from the other thread. Still has my interest, would be nice to have a thread to make these raffles known.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90