What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
2 dead Bismarck shooting
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="svnmag" data-source="post: 382733" data-attributes="member: 330"><p>I hope this gets resolved without excessive force, The two words I HATE the most in the English language are ROUTINE and COUNTLESS. More "quarterbacks" need to go on "ride alongs" and measure the amount of piss absorbed in their pantalongs. </p><p></p><p>Even as I know the technique I don't support cuffs used as brass knuckles as the same results can be produced with a gloved hand. Don't trust the media. Asserting authority isn't "excessive force" </p><p></p><p>From your other thread article: "Seconds Away" is an eternity when you're alone. I may be wrong in this instance. I still assert this cop shouldn't be tried/convicted in goddamn "liberal"newsprint. </p><p></p><p>Being fired upon before engaging is retardation. </p><p></p><p>That is all.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="svnmag, post: 382733, member: 330"] I hope this gets resolved without excessive force, The two words I HATE the most in the English language are ROUTINE and COUNTLESS. More "quarterbacks" need to go on "ride alongs" and measure the amount of piss absorbed in their pantalongs. Even as I know the technique I don't support cuffs used as brass knuckles as the same results can be produced with a gloved hand. Don't trust the media. Asserting authority isn't "excessive force" From your other thread article: "Seconds Away" is an eternity when you're alone. I may be wrong in this instance. I still assert this cop shouldn't be tried/convicted in goddamn "liberal"newsprint. Being fired upon before engaging is retardation. That is all. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
W
Lotsa bots
Latest: westwolfone
8 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Jiffy
21 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
2 dead Bismarck shooting
Top
Bottom