What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
2 dead Bismarck shooting
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Obi-Wan" data-source="post: 382855" data-attributes="member: 709"><p>You brought up that this was in the parking lot and not in the bar. The report stated they both were in the bar prior to the shooting. It is assumed since they were both in the bar they were also drinking. I asked two simple questions which both of these guys were doing but you refuse to answer. I didn't tell anyone to stay away I said it looks like the place to stay away from, which is my opinion, it also looks like the opinion of the circle you run in, are they part of the cancel culture ? </p><p></p><p>" I am only in town once a while. Went out Saturday --- wanted to go to the elbow <strong>but my group was to scared</strong> (this is a daily incident here in little minne). Anyway ended up at the tap in -- nice place</p><p></p><p>Again I ask</p><p> Are you for people carrying guns in bars?</p><p> Are you for people carrying guns while drinking?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Obi-Wan, post: 382855, member: 709"] You brought up that this was in the parking lot and not in the bar. The report stated they both were in the bar prior to the shooting. It is assumed since they were both in the bar they were also drinking. I asked two simple questions which both of these guys were doing but you refuse to answer. I didn't tell anyone to stay away I said it looks like the place to stay away from, which is my opinion, it also looks like the opinion of the circle you run in, are they part of the cancel culture ? " I am only in town once a while. Went out Saturday --- wanted to go to the elbow [B]but my group was to scared[/B] (this is a daily incident here in little minne). Anyway ended up at the tap in -- nice place Again I ask Are you for people carrying guns in bars? Are you for people carrying guns while drinking? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
2 dead Bismarck shooting
Top
Bottom