What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
5th Wheel Hitch
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Motohunter" data-source="post: 300854" data-attributes="member: 998"><p>I had a 2012 Nissan Titan with the B&W turnover ball and the adapter. The nice thing about it was the fact that there are no rails and it takes up no room. The bad is that it is a pain to hook up to because you can't see the ball at all when you back up. It also seemed kind of jerky when pulling with it. Overall no real complaints. I just bought a new truck this year with a 6.5' box and went with an Anderson set up and so far love it. You still have room in the bed and it's fairly light and easy to remove too. I would say it pulls smoother then the adapter style one I had but that could easily be the truck set up too. Personally I would say they're all good it just comes down to your needs. I have buddies with the Companion setup too that love them. Only problem with those I would say is when you go to take them out they weigh a ton.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Motohunter, post: 300854, member: 998"] I had a 2012 Nissan Titan with the B&W turnover ball and the adapter. The nice thing about it was the fact that there are no rails and it takes up no room. The bad is that it is a pain to hook up to because you can't see the ball at all when you back up. It also seemed kind of jerky when pulling with it. Overall no real complaints. I just bought a new truck this year with a 6.5' box and went with an Anderson set up and so far love it. You still have room in the bed and it's fairly light and easy to remove too. I would say it pulls smoother then the adapter style one I had but that could easily be the truck set up too. Personally I would say they're all good it just comes down to your needs. I have buddies with the Companion setup too that love them. Only problem with those I would say is when you go to take them out they weigh a ton. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: Jiffy
8 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: lunkerslayer
43 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
5th Wheel Hitch
Top
Bottom