----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 16,943
      Given: 15,301
      Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
      I guess I didnt see a jet hit building 7, can you post a video of it? Thank you for posting this!

Anyway Im not saying there was a big coverup, Im undecided mostly. Ive watch some of the 'debunking' videos also, there are points to be made going both ways and as stated earlier, Im no expert, but I did sleep in a holiday inn express last night....

Also this topic is getting boring! :P
      fires weaken steel beams - jet fuel or not - there's plenty of video of that building cooking from the inside

I can't imagine, once those windows get blown out and the wind is rushing into that "furnace", what internal temps get to with all that flammable stuff inside like a wood stove

once that substructure on the roof fell in and started kinetic action (vs a static building just "sitting there") - it was all over

watch 1:35

0 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

2. Back To Top    #62
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,972
      Given: 1,529
      Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
      I'm not trying to stir the pot here, I just find it interesting that most on here are very wary and mistrustful of the government in general, but totally dismiss the idea that they would have even a small amount to do with 9/11.... just an observation.

i don't buy into a lot of the theories out there, but like I said earlier, the pentagon crash makes zero sense.

It's not like the fucking geniuses piloting the planes were skilled. They set off red flags earlier in their training because they were only really interested in how to take off. Landing a few feet shy of a runway didn't register very high in their concerns.

If, and I say IF anyone in the govt were to have a hand in something like the conspiracy theorists pea brains, it would be the ultimate in treason. Punishable by death, and would have long-lasting repercussions on how the average American views the govt. No way would anyone risk this, die for your efforts, and even if you don't get hanged for treason, the country falls into anarchy. Not a well thought out plan.

Personally, I prefer to think we have a tendency to ignore things that look ever so much clearer in hindsight. Then we kick the hell out of people whose foresight isn't as good as our hindsight.

5 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #63
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,930
      Given: 3,075
      Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
      It's not like the fucking geniuses piloting the planes were skilled. They set off red flags earlier in their training because they were only really interested in how to take off. Landing a few feet shy of a runway didn't register very high in their concerns.

If, and I say IF anyone in the govt were to have a hand in something like the conspiracy theorists pea brains, it would be the ultimate in treason. Punishable by death, and would have long-lasting repercussions on how the average American views the govt. No way would anyone risk this, die for your efforts, and even if you don't get hanged for treason, the country falls into anarchy. Not a well thought out plan.

Personally, I prefer to think we have a tendency to ignore things that look ever so much clearer in hindsight. Then we kick the hell out of people whose foresight isn't as good as our hindsight.
      My apologies. Moving on

0 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #64
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,972
      Given: 1,529
      Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
      My apologies. Moving on

Oops, didn't mean to necessarily direct/vent at you specifically. It's more the whole concept that gets me riled up, you have nothing to apologize for, but I owe you one for having to shoulder my rant. Sorry...it was unintentional.

0 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #65
      Ultimate VIP Member
      In Progress

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 12,146
      Given: 3,588
      From a military perspective, I would like to know why the most powerful military in the world was not able to mount any, and I mean ANY kind of effective counter attack for the 20 minute span between when the first tower was hit until the second tower was hit or the almost 1 F'N HOUR between the first tower being hit and the pentagon being hit?? After the first tower was hit, I would think all question of us being under attack would have vanished and the full measure of our MILITARY FORCES would have been brought to bear in this nations defense. IMO, If our military can't respond any faster to an attack on our own soil than 20+ minutes, I think we have a MAJOR PROBLEM!! Conspiracy or no conspiracy, IMO, the people of this nation DESERVE more than that!!!!!! Keep in mind that I was a member of the military at the time of this attack and am duly ashamed for the pitiful lack of response in defense of the citizens of this nation who perished in that attack. We, the military, should have done much better!!!!

1 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #66
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,348
      Given: 590
      Quote Originally Posted by KDM View Post
      From a military perspective, I would like to know why the most powerful military in the world was not able to mount any, and I mean ANY kind of effective counter attack for the 20 minute span between when the first tower was hit until the second tower was hit or the almost 1 F'N HOUR between the first tower being hit and the pentagon being hit?? After the first tower was hit, I would think all question of us being under attack would have vanished and the full measure of our MILITARY FORCES would have been brought to bear in this nations defense. IMO, If our military can't respond any faster to an attack on our own soil than 20+ minutes, I think we have a MAJOR PROBLEM!! Conspiracy or no conspiracy, IMO, the people of this nation DESERVE more than that!!!!!! Keep in mind that I was a member of the military at the time of this attack and am duly ashamed for the pitiful lack of response in defense of the citizens of this nation who perished in that attack. We, the military, should have done much better!!!!

I think the problem would be identifying which of the 3 to 4000 flights were the highjacked flights.

Interesting clip of the air traffic at the time.

another clip with highjacked flight info.

1 Not allowed!
      Last edited by dust in the wind; 06-07-2016 at 11:53 AM.
      Not too often you get all this neatness in one location. That's called nature.

7. Back To Top    #67
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,230
      Given: 3,110
      and there was no telling if the first plane crashed into the tower due to a mechanical or if it was actually flown into the tower on purpose.

1 Not allowed!

8. Back To Top    #68
      Ultimate VIP Member
      In Progress

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 12,146
      Given: 3,588
      Any flight off course at the time would have been a target. I fly in a C-130 and we have to file a flight plan and ANY deviation from the flight plan has to be approved via radio com with the responsible tower. We're always on somebodies radar and any deviation from altitude or flight path is immediately noticed. We've been tagged a few times being a few thousand feet off or a few degrees off course from our filed flight plan and the tower folks picked us off right away. It may look congested and confused, but an aircraft off course like those flights were and I have to believe they would have been identified in short order. At least for the Pentagon, which was almost an hour after the first tower was hit.

1 Not allowed!

9. Back To Top    #69
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,354
      Given: 2,387
      Quote Originally Posted by KDM View Post
      Any flight off course at the time would have been a target. I fly in a C-130 and we have to file a flight plan and ANY deviation from the flight plan has to be approved via radio com with the responsible tower. We're always on somebodies radar and any deviation from altitude or flight path is immediately noticed. We've been tagged a few times being a few thousand feet off or a few degrees off course from our filed flight plan and the tower folks picked us off right away. It may look congested and confused, but an aircraft off course like those flights were and I have to believe they would have been identified in short order. At least for the Pentagon, which was almost an hour after the first tower was hit.
      Of course they could track you your sending them your elevation, course and speed with your transponder. That system works great right up till you turn the damn thing off like they did. To think back then we would know exactly what happend in the 20 minute window and get planes over there is foolish. Furthermore even the people who assumed it was terrorists that day would not have automatically assumed it was a multi-pronged attack....people just think that way back in 9/10/2001. Now on 9/12/2001 it would have been our first response. It wasn't until 175 got hijacked that they knew something bigger was happenig.

Here is a breakdown on how the whole first attacks went down including the scrambling of the F-15's.

0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by dean nelson; 06-07-2016 at 12:53 PM.

10. Back To Top    #70
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,694
      Given: 2,183
      Today is an important day rightly so is called Partriots Day ,God Bless American and all those who fight past and present times,
      The first casualty of the 9/11 terrorist attack was actually an American citizen named Daniel Lewin, 31, whose family moved to Israel when he was 14.
      He was a Veteran of the Israeli equivalent to the US “Delta Force" - an MIT genius and dot-com millionaire.
      He fought with the terrorists on board flight AA 11, aimed for the first tower, and was stabbed to death seconds before the impact. Lewin was sitting in seat 9B. With his Israeli military training and understanding of Arabic, he may have figured out what was going on and tried to stop it.
      We thank you for your service & sacrifice. We all should remember your name.
      May we never forget ever

- - - Updated - - -

The Falling Man.
      At fifteen seconds after 9:41 a.m., on September 11, 2001, a photographer named Richard Drew took a picture of a man falling through the sky—falling through time as well as through space. People on the ground were gasping because people in the building were jumping.
      He started shooting pictures through a 200mm lens. He was standing between a cop and an emergency technician, and each time one of them cried, "There goes another," his camera found a falling body and followed it down for a nine- or twelve-shot sequence.
      The picture went all around the world, and then disappeared, as if we willed it away. One of the most famous photographs in human history became an unmarked grave, and the man buried inside its frame—the Falling Man—became the Unknown Soldier in a war whose END we have not yet seen.
      Never forget that 19 radical Islamic terrorists, funded by the global Communist Party, the Muslim Brotherhood & Iran, did something we never thought possible on US soil. They slaughtered 3,000 innocent Americans and maimed 20,000 more.
      Since then, America has suffered nearly 100 more Jihadi attacks and hundreds more have died. Their partners, BLM-ANTIFA-CAIR- YLF-OCCUPY Communist terrorists, are kneeling before false idols, rioting in our streets, burning our flag and looting, torching & destroying our country. Like Ilhan Omar said "somebody did something" on 9/11. Yeah, her pals sure did. And they've been doing it ever since.
      The fake news media, BLM, CAIR, ANTIFA and politicians like Ilhan Omar want you to blame yourself, not the terrorists. They want you to blame America, not the terrorists. The media wants you to forget the truth, and rewrite the past. Don't do it. Never accept evil. Never tolerate evil. Never normalize evil.
      Evil prevails when good men and women do nothing and pretend that evil does not exist. It does. NEVER FORGET.
      Name:  119196589_2724078921169594_3630205943293013335_n.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  49.0 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images  

8 Not allowed!
      Last edited by lunkerslayer; 09-11-2020 at 12:23 PM.

11. Back To Top    #71
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,694
      Given: 2,183
      Not one tity sprinkling NFL player, NBA star or Hollywood actor ran into the WTC to save lives on 9/11. Cops did. Remember that. The ones BLM-ANTIFA want to defund.
      NEVER FORGET
      Name:  119205486_2724218034489016_7900296946781168094_n.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  36.0 KB

8 Not allowed!

12. Back To Top    #72
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Awesome

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 657
      Given: 852
      Another event happened on September 11th as well. It was 2012, Benghazi. These men were hung out to dry and killed for no reason. But as the current SoS said at the time "what difference does it make anyways." And don't forget the killings came in response from a You tube video...yeah right Susan Rice! Watch the movie "13 hours" about Benghazi, very intriguing.

1 Not allowed!

13. Back To Top    #73
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Enjoying Life

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,943
      Given: 13,528
      For Benghazi alone i wish Old Hillary would hang.
      I still think Ambassador Stevens must have pissed off Hillary and Barry for them to not send support for these 4 poor American Souls! Might be way off base but that is my thoughts.

1 Not allowed!
      God, Family, Country, Green Bay Packers!

Johnny 7

14. Back To Top    #74
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 981
      Given: 938
      Trending from the left yesterday was the phrase all buildings matter....I just can’t even

0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234