What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="deleted member" data-source="post: 229363" data-attributes="member: 816"><p>Bout as worried bout measure 3 as I am last night's meal. I've got an opinion on it and think it should be legal. And I ain't afraid to give that opinion. Also, got an opinion on the public being able to access public land. Will give that as well. Interestingly enough, I had pork chops and fried potatoes for supper last night. It was good. I told my wife cause I thought she would care and might be interested in my opinion of her cooking. If I thought the same level of interest and give a fuck might be present on this site, I may have posted about it here. But, figured that wasn't the case. If measure 3, public access and my opinion on both are of no interest or concern to you, you could always ignore me. I will take no offense. Honest.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="deleted member, post: 229363, member: 816"] Bout as worried bout measure 3 as I am last night's meal. I've got an opinion on it and think it should be legal. And I ain't afraid to give that opinion. Also, got an opinion on the public being able to access public land. Will give that as well. Interestingly enough, I had pork chops and fried potatoes for supper last night. It was good. I told my wife cause I thought she would care and might be interested in my opinion of her cooking. If I thought the same level of interest and give a fuck might be present on this site, I may have posted about it here. But, figured that wasn't the case. If measure 3, public access and my opinion on both are of no interest or concern to you, you could always ignore me. I will take no offense. Honest. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: lunkerslayer
4 minutes ago
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
14 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: jr2280
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 9:08 PM
T
Fall fishing?
Latest: Traxion
Yesterday at 8:43 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
Top
Bottom