Summer of 1967. I was there.
Zogman Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 5,658 Likes 3,376 Points 833 Location NW Angle, MN and Grand Forks, ND Saturday at 6:17 PM #1,101 Summer of 1967. I was there.
svnmag Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 21,161 Likes 5,344 Points 1,158 Location Here Saturday at 8:02 PM #1,102 I'm always on a WHO kick: Pay ATTENTION to the obsessive compulsive/A.D.D. drums (and Entwhistle's GENIUS bass) . It's sad Moon burned out for a completely different reason than Bonham and essentially the same way. They were good friends: Bonus: Last edited: Saturday at 8:48 PM
I'm always on a WHO kick: Pay ATTENTION to the obsessive compulsive/A.D.D. drums (and Entwhistle's GENIUS bass) . It's sad Moon burned out for a completely different reason than Bonham and essentially the same way. They were good friends: Bonus:
Zogman Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 5,658 Likes 3,376 Points 833 Location NW Angle, MN and Grand Forks, ND Sunday at 7:52 AM #1,103
svnmag Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 21,161 Likes 5,344 Points 1,158 Location Here Sunday at 8:48 PM #1,104 All correct: Fuck Ai: Last edited: Sunday at 9:53 PM
A Auggie Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 13, 2015 Posts 2,888 Likes 1,868 Points 593 Location Dickinson, ND 50 minutes ago #1,105