Summer of 1967. I was there.
Zogman Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 5,660 Likes 3,367 Points 833 Location NW Angle, MN and Grand Forks, ND Yesterday at 6:17 PM #1,101 Summer of 1967. I was there.
svnmag Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 21,169 Likes 5,348 Points 1,158 Location Here Yesterday at 8:02 PM #1,102 I'm always on a WHO kick: Pay ATTENTION to the obsessive compulsive/A.D.D. drums (and Entwhistle's GENIUS bass) . It's sad Moon burned out for a completely different reason than Bonham and essentially the same way. They were good friends: Bonus: Last edited: Yesterday at 8:48 PM
I'm always on a WHO kick: Pay ATTENTION to the obsessive compulsive/A.D.D. drums (and Entwhistle's GENIUS bass) . It's sad Moon burned out for a completely different reason than Bonham and essentially the same way. They were good friends: Bonus:
Zogman Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 5,660 Likes 3,367 Points 833 Location NW Angle, MN and Grand Forks, ND Today at 7:52 AM #1,103