What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Migrator Man" data-source="post: 229396" data-attributes="member: 2369"><p>Let’s get back on track about the public land issue.</p><p></p><p>I was just listening to Dakota Prairie Outdoors on 550 am kfyr. He had Daryl Lies on from the ND Farm Bureau claiming that private landowners do not have access to landlocked private land across public land. I have never heard of this so I am skeptical of this claim as all of the private land I have seen has access across public lands. The host said that he said hunters want to be able to access the land via a trial or road so they can drive to it and that hunters just do not want to walk to get there. If the public land is landlocked then we cannot even walk to access it! Most of us are just asking for walking access and don’t expect a trail or road to be built. The host said he is skeptical of On X because of some of their associations with certain groups. I can see his concerns but what other groups are willing to help solving this problem? Obviously the ND Farm Bureau is not on the side of the public accessing public lands. Daryl suggested that we just sell the public lands to private citizens to solve the issue. How is that going to increase access for hunters and sportsmen?</p><p></p><p>We need to be mindful who is truely on the side of the common man hunter.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Migrator Man, post: 229396, member: 2369"] Let’s get back on track about the public land issue. I was just listening to Dakota Prairie Outdoors on 550 am kfyr. He had Daryl Lies on from the ND Farm Bureau claiming that private landowners do not have access to landlocked private land across public land. I have never heard of this so I am skeptical of this claim as all of the private land I have seen has access across public lands. The host said that he said hunters want to be able to access the land via a trial or road so they can drive to it and that hunters just do not want to walk to get there. If the public land is landlocked then we cannot even walk to access it! Most of us are just asking for walking access and don’t expect a trail or road to be built. The host said he is skeptical of On X because of some of their associations with certain groups. I can see his concerns but what other groups are willing to help solving this problem? Obviously the ND Farm Bureau is not on the side of the public accessing public lands. Daryl suggested that we just sell the public lands to private citizens to solve the issue. How is that going to increase access for hunters and sportsmen? We need to be mindful who is truely on the side of the common man hunter. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: lunkerslayer
4 minutes ago
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
14 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: jr2280
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 9:08 PM
T
Fall fishing?
Latest: Traxion
Yesterday at 8:43 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
Top
Bottom