What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Meelosh" data-source="post: 229400" data-attributes="member: 3011"><p>There is no answer that will satisfy you but the long and the short of it is that I’m not going to ruin something just because I can’t hack it. It’s equality of opportunity, not outcomes. My current favorite duck slough is a 150 walk across a table top flat plain and then 75 yards into knee deep water. It’s not at all difficult but there will come a day when I won’t be able to physically do that either. Doesn’t mean that I’m going to demand the Game and Fish build me a path for my wheelchair and a fishing pier.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Meelosh, post: 229400, member: 3011"] There is no answer that will satisfy you but the long and the short of it is that I’m not going to ruin something just because I can’t hack it. It’s equality of opportunity, not outcomes. My current favorite duck slough is a 150 walk across a table top flat plain and then 75 yards into knee deep water. It’s not at all difficult but there will come a day when I won’t be able to physically do that either. Doesn’t mean that I’m going to demand the Game and Fish build me a path for my wheelchair and a fishing pier. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: lunkerslayer
4 minutes ago
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
14 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: jr2280
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 9:08 PM
T
Fall fishing?
Latest: Traxion
Yesterday at 8:43 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
Top
Bottom