What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Migrator Man" data-source="post: 229402" data-attributes="member: 2369"><p><a href="http://www.dakotaprairieoutdoors.com" target="_blank">http://www.dakotaprairieoutdoors.com</a></p><p>Here is the link to the audio.</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes that was him. I normally enjoy his programs but Daryl Lies is not on the side of hunters so I would avoid him in my show. Many of us rely on public lands when hunting out west or we wouldn’t be able to hunt out there.</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p>Most sportsmen I talk to simply want foot access and we can’t even get that to our public lands</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p>I wish all public land had indirect access that was physically possible to traverse, but even indirect access is nonexistent</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Migrator Man, post: 229402, member: 2369"] [url]http://www.dakotaprairieoutdoors.com[/url] Here is the link to the audio. [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Yes that was him. I normally enjoy his programs but Daryl Lies is not on the side of hunters so I would avoid him in my show. Many of us rely on public lands when hunting out west or we wouldn’t be able to hunt out there. [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Most sportsmen I talk to simply want foot access and we can’t even get that to our public lands [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] I wish all public land had indirect access that was physically possible to traverse, but even indirect access is nonexistent [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: lunkerslayer
4 minutes ago
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
14 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: jr2280
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 9:08 PM
T
Fall fishing?
Latest: Traxion
Yesterday at 8:43 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Conservation
9,500,000 public acres landlocked?!
Top
Bottom