Banded buys out Avery/GHG

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good thing I got extra heads. I'm sure they will stop making them. I see good and bad about this. Inventory might be one the shelf more consistently but the price is going to go up.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right on the cost going up. Everytime I see an ad or a catalog, I cringe. My entire goose spread now consists of 6 full bodies, haha. I remember killing birds plenty dead with 50.00 a dozen shell decoys. Seems like now you have to have 15 dozen full bodies, maybe a few dozen silhouettes, ground blinds, trailer, etc.... every band you ever shot around yer neck along with a grand in calls, camo paint yer face like a Samoan warrior and everytime you shoot something do your best imitation of an NBA player celebrating a dunk as if he was the first guy to ever do it. Rant over.... lol

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahaaah i sooo miss it and I sooo dont at the same time! Just happy as hellllll i enjoyed the absolute glory days before it got so effing ridiculous at the end (sleeping in vehicles, 5 groups had permission to the same field, seeing headlights in the field you had permission to at 430 am which didnt happen often but a couple times was A LOT, etc.) Definitely the best and most exciting/consistent; in your face hunting there is though nonetheless..
Find myself waffling and waffling whether to hang on for the kids or rid myself of it all but here goes:

tandem axle 6x12 enclosed black trailer (barn doors, side door with 3 heavy duty master locks), mix of approx 130 FB ghg' and bigfoots, all ghg's in fb avery bags, 4-5 dozen fb mallard ghg's all in 12 slot fb bags along with prob 30-40 flambeau fullbody enticers as well. 3-4 lucky ducks with sturdy ass stakes. 5-7 blinds (ground forces, final approach). Just dont mind the blood-stains on anything!
On top of that im sure we have 20 dozen mallard floaters, 40-50 canada shells, 12-18 ghg sleepers, and around 50 bigfoot snows and blues to get rid of. (Tons and tons of high-end duck/goose calls as well!)
Feel free to put this in the classifieds VOL if you would/choose, too damn lazy at the moment...
7019369917 if ya wana make me an offer!

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everything but the calls are up in NE ND (Devils lake region) and I am in Fargo. Be heading up there tomoro more than likely for an unfortunate event but feel free to shoot me a text too as ill be in the area at least for a few days. Got a couple ppl interested. Thanks!

Everything has always been verrrry well cared for as that is how I roll!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21