What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ndfishin" data-source="post: 302608" data-attributes="member: 7045"><p>I have a question about boat dealers. I don't want to start a pissing match but in 40 years of buying boats I have yet to find a good dealer in North Dakota. When buying a new boat should you have to leave it at the dealer for 2 1/2 months to get some warranty work done? On new boat should your radio go out, power trim leak, put in wrong battery twice and have some knot head install a kicker on top of transom support screws so motor doesn't fit flush with transom. I was just wondering if I expect to much quality from a dealer. Sorry for the rant but this is two different dealers.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ndfishin, post: 302608, member: 7045"] I have a question about boat dealers. I don't want to start a pissing match but in 40 years of buying boats I have yet to find a good dealer in North Dakota. When buying a new boat should you have to leave it at the dealer for 2 1/2 months to get some warranty work done? On new boat should your radio go out, power trim leak, put in wrong battery twice and have some knot head install a kicker on top of transom support screws so motor doesn't fit flush with transom. I was just wondering if I expect to much quality from a dealer. Sorry for the rant but this is two different dealers. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
Top
Bottom