What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ndfishin" data-source="post: 302617" data-attributes="member: 7045"><p>These are the kind of answers I was expecting to hear I was just wanting to confirm. I have owned boats for 40 years so not new to the game. I bought my retirement boat and yes it is a Brunswick product I was hoping things had changed but not so. I was going to mount the kicker myself but lifting onto transom was not an option. Also thought they could just use the screw clamps to hold in place but motor did not come with them. I feel sorry for the people who have to take there boat in for repairs service is a joke. I also had a bad speedometer when I got my boat they looked at it twice (read 1/2 speed ) when I got it back the last time it did not read at all. I lifted the cover and plugged in the sensor and now works fine just had reroute wires. I was an electrician in Navy and worked as a mechanic for over 40 years so most things I fix myself. I have had Lund and Yarcraft boats so not new to servicing my own stuff. This keep it local hype is a bunch of crap as far as I am concerned. It gets you nothing if they cant fix warranty items. Thanks for listening.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ndfishin, post: 302617, member: 7045"] These are the kind of answers I was expecting to hear I was just wanting to confirm. I have owned boats for 40 years so not new to the game. I bought my retirement boat and yes it is a Brunswick product I was hoping things had changed but not so. I was going to mount the kicker myself but lifting onto transom was not an option. Also thought they could just use the screw clamps to hold in place but motor did not come with them. I feel sorry for the people who have to take there boat in for repairs service is a joke. I also had a bad speedometer when I got my boat they looked at it twice (read 1/2 speed ) when I got it back the last time it did not read at all. I lifted the cover and plugged in the sensor and now works fine just had reroute wires. I was an electrician in Navy and worked as a mechanic for over 40 years so most things I fix myself. I have had Lund and Yarcraft boats so not new to servicing my own stuff. This keep it local hype is a bunch of crap as far as I am concerned. It gets you nothing if they cant fix warranty items. Thanks for listening. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
Top
Bottom