What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SLE" data-source="post: 302619" data-attributes="member: 3889"><p>You say you’ve owned both Lund and Yar-Craft. I’m a Yar-craft person myself and both dealers I’ve worked with have been great. Bought one from Sherm’s Marine in wabash Indiana and he had it setup spot on. I had the radio antenna mount break which he sent me a new one immediately and out side of that the rigging was perfect. Great boat, great price, great dealer!</p><p></p><p>my last one came from North Country Marine in garrison. I’ve had a few minor issues and every single time, I’ve dropped it off Sunday night and picked it up the following Friday and warranty has covered everything. No questions asked, nice people, overall they do a good job. I will say I’m nice to them, treat them with respect, and make sure you understand the problem and what might go into fixing it and it goes along ways. I have had my 219 in 4 times for warranty over the past two years and they’ve put me back on the water with a week everytime!</p><p></p><p>With that said, I’ve also bought and had work done on other boats that didn’t have as happy of an ending. I moved my money and business elsewhere. That was after having a respectful conversation with them and still receiving no or little satisfaction.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SLE, post: 302619, member: 3889"] You say you’ve owned both Lund and Yar-Craft. I’m a Yar-craft person myself and both dealers I’ve worked with have been great. Bought one from Sherm’s Marine in wabash Indiana and he had it setup spot on. I had the radio antenna mount break which he sent me a new one immediately and out side of that the rigging was perfect. Great boat, great price, great dealer! my last one came from North Country Marine in garrison. I’ve had a few minor issues and every single time, I’ve dropped it off Sunday night and picked it up the following Friday and warranty has covered everything. No questions asked, nice people, overall they do a good job. I will say I’m nice to them, treat them with respect, and make sure you understand the problem and what might go into fixing it and it goes along ways. I have had my 219 in 4 times for warranty over the past two years and they’ve put me back on the water with a week everytime! With that said, I’ve also bought and had work done on other boats that didn’t have as happy of an ending. I moved my money and business elsewhere. That was after having a respectful conversation with them and still receiving no or little satisfaction. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
Top
Bottom