What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Petras" data-source="post: 302622" data-attributes="member: 216"><p>I've never bought a bought from North Country Marine, but I did take my boat in once to get worked on and had a great experience. Was planning to leave it there for them to work on it. Guy came out looked at it, I wanna say he hooked a reader up to it, but it's been quite a while so I don't remember for sure now, and knew exactly what was wrong. Ended up being a disconnected wire, so he just plugged it back in and all was well after that. Literally 30 minutes and I was on my way with the boat instead of having to leave it behind to be worked on.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Petras, post: 302622, member: 216"] I've never bought a bought from North Country Marine, but I did take my boat in once to get worked on and had a great experience. Was planning to leave it there for them to work on it. Guy came out looked at it, I wanna say he hooked a reader up to it, but it's been quite a while so I don't remember for sure now, and knew exactly what was wrong. Ended up being a disconnected wire, so he just plugged it back in and all was well after that. Literally 30 minutes and I was on my way with the boat instead of having to leave it behind to be worked on. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Boat dealers
Top
Bottom