What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Boat motor swap???
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="cooter00" data-source="post: 252442" data-attributes="member: 737"><p>Howdy everyone I have 2004 135 hp Opti Max with a blown power head instead of rebuilding the motor I am looking at buying a 2002 Evinrude 200hp 2 stroke and putting that on my 1850 pro v</p><p>200 is the max hp for the boat and I got a good deal on it(cheaper then a new PH for Opti) my question how much extra the install will cost I am having north country marine take off my Merc and mounting the Evinrude but they don't have a certified Evinrude mech. So I'll probably have to take it elsewhere to have the gauges and other wiring done I'm just looking for a general price of labor and such so it's not a shocker for me thanks for any input...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="cooter00, post: 252442, member: 737"] Howdy everyone I have 2004 135 hp Opti Max with a blown power head instead of rebuilding the motor I am looking at buying a 2002 Evinrude 200hp 2 stroke and putting that on my 1850 pro v 200 is the max hp for the boat and I got a good deal on it(cheaper then a new PH for Opti) my question how much extra the install will cost I am having north country marine take off my Merc and mounting the Evinrude but they don't have a certified Evinrude mech. So I'll probably have to take it elsewhere to have the gauges and other wiring done I'm just looking for a general price of labor and such so it's not a shocker for me thanks for any input... [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Boat motor swap???
Top
Bottom