What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
Boat Value
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ericb" data-source="post: 327207" data-attributes="member: 871"><p>I'm finally giving into the women in the family and pulling the trigger on a Pontoon.(Thanks Allen!) Scouring the interwebs I really have no clue what to ask or expect for my old rig.</p><p></p><p>1993 Lund Pro V</p><p>89 Merc 135 Black max rebuilt before I bought it.(9yrs)</p><p>2002 Yahaha T8 kicker set up as tiller</p><p>36v Minn Terrova</p><p>HDS 8 Gen 1 at the bow</p><p>A newer Garmin 9" at the console.</p><p></p><p>I know values are vary subjective these days. Moters are in great shape. Everything is or will be in clean working order.. Looked at walleye central and the closest thing I found was a 1996 for 14k. I didn't pay that 9yrs ago. </p><p></p><p>Any thoughts would be appreciated!</p><p></p><p>Anyone looking for a good river boat?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ericb, post: 327207, member: 871"] I'm finally giving into the women in the family and pulling the trigger on a Pontoon.(Thanks Allen!) Scouring the interwebs I really have no clue what to ask or expect for my old rig. 1993 Lund Pro V 89 Merc 135 Black max rebuilt before I bought it.(9yrs) 2002 Yahaha T8 kicker set up as tiller 36v Minn Terrova HDS 8 Gen 1 at the bow A newer Garmin 9" at the console. I know values are vary subjective these days. Moters are in great shape. Everything is or will be in clean working order.. Looked at walleye central and the closest thing I found was a 1996 for 14k. I didn't pay that 9yrs ago. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Anyone looking for a good river boat? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
16 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
23 minutes ago
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 9:54 PM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 9:44 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
Boat Value
Top
Bottom