What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Off-Beat
Bone in Venison Chops??
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KDM" data-source="post: 499038" data-attributes="member: 314"><p>That cut is what I call a leg steak. I really like that cut from lamb or hogs. Depending on how big the hind quarter is, I might cut the leg steak into two pieces. Not a big fan of leg o' lamb, but lamb leg steaks are very very good and on most hogs I've done the leg steaks are, to me, indistinguishable from the pork chops and they have much more evenly distributed fat. Unlike pork or lamb chops where the fat is primarily on the one side. Now, I'm hungry.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KDM, post: 499038, member: 314"] That cut is what I call a leg steak. I really like that cut from lamb or hogs. Depending on how big the hind quarter is, I might cut the leg steak into two pieces. Not a big fan of leg o' lamb, but lamb leg steaks are very very good and on most hogs I've done the leg steaks are, to me, indistinguishable from the pork chops and they have much more evenly distributed fat. Unlike pork or lamb chops where the fat is primarily on the one side. Now, I'm hungry. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Keeping traditions going
Latest: D-Racer
2 minutes ago
I
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Iwhackwheat
Today at 10:38 AM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 10:17 AM
M
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: measure-it
Today at 9:52 AM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: SDMF
Today at 9:25 AM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Off-Beat
Bone in Venison Chops??
Top
Bottom