BUCK TAG/GUN RAFFLE!!

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
The picture is pretty self explanatory. I have tickets locally in Jamestown if anyone needs them. We will also be going to the gun show in minot in a few weeks and i may be making it to Bismarck and or Fargo and everywhere in between. You can also mail in for tickets. Any question please reach out
Buck raffle.png

Last edited:

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love these raffles be in Fago get me couple thx so much
Thank you! I forgot to note. Scheels in Fargo does not have tickets YET due to weather complications. As long as weather cooperates i will run tickets over to them on Tuesday

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
Valley meats in valley city also has some tickets now (love that place!)

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
BUMP, just incase you came up empty handed in this years lottery

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
is there a venmo option? The amount of raffle tickets I buy now with the convenience of venmo has multiplied many times over...

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
is there a venmo option? The amount of raffle tickets I buy now with the convenience of venmo has multiplied many times over...
Technically if you do not have a gaming license you can not legally take venmo for payment on raffles in north dakota. Do a lot of raffle sales still happen illegally this way? Yes. The Knights Of Columbus does actually have a gaming license but they do not have venmo so technically no we can not take venmo. Im trying to keep it by the books on this raffle. If you want to PM me where you're at Im sure I could get you a ticket at your convenience

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last chance!! All scheels tickets have been pulled, Jamestown is your last spot to get tickets. PM me if you’d like one

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77