What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
buying used prop?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jigaman" data-source="post: 261513" data-attributes="member: 641"><p>Is there anywhere in eastern ND that sells used props? 1850 reata/150 verado currently has a 19 Tempest and I am thinking I would get better performance with a 17 rev 4. Specifically hole shot. I'm too cheap to buy a new one when I am not 100% sure it will fix my problem. current stats are 42 mph at 6000 rpm with average to slightly below average hole shot. If I gained a little on the top end that would be great but I'm more concerned about hole shot as I often pull the kids on tubes and most my fishing buddies are on the heavy side like me...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jigaman, post: 261513, member: 641"] Is there anywhere in eastern ND that sells used props? 1850 reata/150 verado currently has a 19 Tempest and I am thinking I would get better performance with a 17 rev 4. Specifically hole shot. I'm too cheap to buy a new one when I am not 100% sure it will fix my problem. current stats are 42 mph at 6000 rpm with average to slightly below average hole shot. If I gained a little on the top end that would be great but I'm more concerned about hole shot as I often pull the kids on tubes and most my fishing buddies are on the heavy side like me... [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
5 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
43 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
50 minutes ago
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
buying used prop?
Top
Bottom