What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Cabelas needs better inventory checking
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lunkerslayer" data-source="post: 209859" data-attributes="member: 217"><p>So I had some cabelas points I wanted to use on a clam pro hitch for my voyager fish house, the cabelas website stated that the pro hitch was in stock but had limited supply. So I ordered it on 9th of March. I got an email that it had not been shipped also hadn't heard from cabelas on the statis of the order via emai. So I logged in to look at order history to find out that it was cancelled which I never received an email stating the cancellation. So I thought damn that was rude no update, oh well shit happens. </p><p>Then glutton for punishment I noticed cabelas had the pro hitch in stock but had limited supply again this was on this tuesday. Ordered again only to find out it was cancelled again so now i am pissed called up customer service. Told the operator I wanted to file a complaint for piss poor communication with your distributors. He said that cabelas has no control of what is in stock online and what is not. He said the distributors are the ones who notify cabelas if they have inventory to sell. What a crock of shit why would you deceive your customers into buying something you as retailer doesn't know for sure. He filed the grievance for me then we ended the conversation. </p><p>It's not like it was a item from overseas but was a product from a company in Minnesota </p><p>Clam outdoors</p><p>;:;rant:shame:;:;banghead</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lunkerslayer, post: 209859, member: 217"] So I had some cabelas points I wanted to use on a clam pro hitch for my voyager fish house, the cabelas website stated that the pro hitch was in stock but had limited supply. So I ordered it on 9th of March. I got an email that it had not been shipped also hadn't heard from cabelas on the statis of the order via emai. So I logged in to look at order history to find out that it was cancelled which I never received an email stating the cancellation. So I thought damn that was rude no update, oh well shit happens. Then glutton for punishment I noticed cabelas had the pro hitch in stock but had limited supply again this was on this tuesday. Ordered again only to find out it was cancelled again so now i am pissed called up customer service. Told the operator I wanted to file a complaint for piss poor communication with your distributors. He said that cabelas has no control of what is in stock online and what is not. He said the distributors are the ones who notify cabelas if they have inventory to sell. What a crock of shit why would you deceive your customers into buying something you as retailer doesn't know for sure. He filed the grievance for me then we ended the conversation. It's not like it was a item from overseas but was a product from a company in Minnesota Clam outdoors ;:;rant:shame:;:;banghead [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
4 minutes ago
S
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: sdtransplant
11 minutes ago
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Cabelas needs better inventory checking
Top
Bottom