What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Cabelas needs better inventory checking
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lunkerslayer" data-source="post: 209864" data-attributes="member: 217"><p>yes checked junk mail but of course there in the wrong. This is not walmart or Amazon where it states the fact the it will be shipped from a separate distributor. Right I could buy from clam or some other retailer who has a pro hitch in stock but I wanted to use my points. Also the other reason was the pro hitch was on sale for 67$ if that was a on sale from the distributors why doesn't everyone else have the same deal. Your arguments on behalf of cabelas is lacking sound judgment from a store who isn't a walmart or Amazon where it states the fact that I buying from that distributors. </p><p>Also to point out the obvious it wasn't just one time I got duped but twice there is no excuse for that. I spend a lot of money online from cabelas website I hope this is not going to be a routine event.</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p>Ps sorry if I came out a little strong</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lunkerslayer, post: 209864, member: 217"] yes checked junk mail but of course there in the wrong. This is not walmart or Amazon where it states the fact the it will be shipped from a separate distributor. Right I could buy from clam or some other retailer who has a pro hitch in stock but I wanted to use my points. Also the other reason was the pro hitch was on sale for 67$ if that was a on sale from the distributors why doesn't everyone else have the same deal. Your arguments on behalf of cabelas is lacking sound judgment from a store who isn't a walmart or Amazon where it states the fact that I buying from that distributors. Also to point out the obvious it wasn't just one time I got duped but twice there is no excuse for that. I spend a lot of money online from cabelas website I hope this is not going to be a routine event. [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Ps sorry if I came out a little strong [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
3 minutes ago
S
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: sdtransplant
10 minutes ago
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Cabelas needs better inventory checking
Top
Bottom