What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Cabelas needs better inventory checking
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lunkerslayer" data-source="post: 209871" data-attributes="member: 217"><p>Ok does anyone use the wishlist features on your favorite websites, I do especially cabelas Amazon and eBay . It's to be able to save items that's not supposedly the case with cabelas wishlist feature it will tell you it available even if it's not, I said for reals that crazy how do I know if an item is available without putting it on a notification. She said that if I took it of the wishlist or looked it up it would not be able to be searched becuase it isn't in stock. So I did just that took it off my wishlist and of course it says it's no available online. </p><p>But this is the crazy part the operator (different then the cabelas customer sercive) who was going to take my order over the phone could also see that it was in there warehouse for purchase. Two different live operator system for cabelas online information. So I need to empty my wishlist so I don't think it's in stock. </p><p>I just hope this situatuon helps someone else into wondering why an order keeps getting cancelled. Another lessen learned</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lunkerslayer, post: 209871, member: 217"] Ok does anyone use the wishlist features on your favorite websites, I do especially cabelas Amazon and eBay . It's to be able to save items that's not supposedly the case with cabelas wishlist feature it will tell you it available even if it's not, I said for reals that crazy how do I know if an item is available without putting it on a notification. She said that if I took it of the wishlist or looked it up it would not be able to be searched becuase it isn't in stock. So I did just that took it off my wishlist and of course it says it's no available online. But this is the crazy part the operator (different then the cabelas customer sercive) who was going to take my order over the phone could also see that it was in there warehouse for purchase. Two different live operator system for cabelas online information. So I need to empty my wishlist so I don't think it's in stock. I just hope this situatuon helps someone else into wondering why an order keeps getting cancelled. Another lessen learned [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
3 minutes ago
S
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: sdtransplant
10 minutes ago
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Cabelas needs better inventory checking
Top
Bottom