What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dirty" data-source="post: 326433" data-attributes="member: 6535"><p>You can’t pick your neighbors. Same goes with camping…luck of the draw/roll of the dice every time. </p><p>It sucks, but it comes along with picking a house or a camping spot. Deal with it or go somewhere else with different rules. I do feel sorry for the dog though…what a miserable trip for him/her. I’ve got a couple dogs on my street that do the same; bark 100% of the time day or night when the owner is gone without exception. It’s amazing they still have voices. The owner is a great guy so in my mind I have two choices…deal with it or move.</p><p>I would never do this to my neighbors at home or my neighbors when camping, nor would most people, but some do so…yeah…you are left with a couple choices to make I guess…and there are way worse things. I do still feel bad for the dogs though. They are the ones dealt the shitty hand.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dirty, post: 326433, member: 6535"] You can’t pick your neighbors. Same goes with camping…luck of the draw/roll of the dice every time. It sucks, but it comes along with picking a house or a camping spot. Deal with it or go somewhere else with different rules. I do feel sorry for the dog though…what a miserable trip for him/her. I’ve got a couple dogs on my street that do the same; bark 100% of the time day or night when the owner is gone without exception. It’s amazing they still have voices. The owner is a great guy so in my mind I have two choices…deal with it or move. I would never do this to my neighbors at home or my neighbors when camping, nor would most people, but some do so…yeah…you are left with a couple choices to make I guess…and there are way worse things. I do still feel bad for the dogs though. They are the ones dealt the shitty hand. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
Top
Bottom