What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 326454" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>Haha, Thanks for reminding me something I need to tell my boy sometime for a good chuckle. I had fun one day being a bad grandpa , My boy had a next door neighbor who would let his big old mutt out and watch it crap in my boys yard. This was in a nice neighborhood where everyone had nicely groomed yards except for this neighbor. It was a big dog and got to be quite the mess in my boys yard so he politely asked the neighbor to try and do something about it. </p><p></p><p> The request fell on deaf ears and my boy didn't want to press the issue and start something so when I was there one time and my boy was at work the neighbor let the dog out to crap and I grabbed my boys hockey stick and started shooting wrist shots with turds, landing as many as I could on the neighbors driveway. </p><p></p><p> The neighbor was in the garage having a smoke and peeking around the corner watching me thinking I didn't see him so I moved out closer to the curb and started shooting some in the garage thinking he would come out and try chewing my ass but he closed the garage door.</p><p></p><p> He was so lazy he didn't even pick them up off his driveway, he just drove over them and made a big mess. I never did tell my boy what I did but I asked him a month or so later if he ever got to the bottom of it and he said yes, the neighbor started putting the dog on a leash and leading the dog down the street away from my boys place and letting him crap next to the sidewalk.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 326454, member: 367"] Haha, Thanks for reminding me something I need to tell my boy sometime for a good chuckle. I had fun one day being a bad grandpa , My boy had a next door neighbor who would let his big old mutt out and watch it crap in my boys yard. This was in a nice neighborhood where everyone had nicely groomed yards except for this neighbor. It was a big dog and got to be quite the mess in my boys yard so he politely asked the neighbor to try and do something about it. The request fell on deaf ears and my boy didn't want to press the issue and start something so when I was there one time and my boy was at work the neighbor let the dog out to crap and I grabbed my boys hockey stick and started shooting wrist shots with turds, landing as many as I could on the neighbors driveway. The neighbor was in the garage having a smoke and peeking around the corner watching me thinking I didn't see him so I moved out closer to the curb and started shooting some in the garage thinking he would come out and try chewing my ass but he closed the garage door. He was so lazy he didn't even pick them up off his driveway, he just drove over them and made a big mess. I never did tell my boy what I did but I asked him a month or so later if he ever got to the bottom of it and he said yes, the neighbor started putting the dog on a leash and leading the dog down the street away from my boys place and letting him crap next to the sidewalk. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
Top
Bottom