What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="USMCDI" data-source="post: 326468" data-attributes="member: 1557"><p>I've dealt with cocksucker neighbors that have 3 dogs that bark at leaves blowing, they live across the street so 40 yards from my living room, if they're bugging the shit out of me from that far away and the f'n dogs are 4 feet from their front door the only thing that satisfies the description of my neighbors is the word fucktard. I absolutely can't stand it so I spent 150 bucks on a little contraption that sends those dogs into orbit every time they bark, it's beautiful. When I get really pissed I fire up the old Stihl weed eater and run her wide open for a while, nothing to cut just edging the sidewalk and setting off the ultrasonic machine. They don't even know, I put it way up in a tree with my bucket truck, people with dogs that bark at themselves and everything else are either stupid as hell or ignorant, neither is an excuse.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="USMCDI, post: 326468, member: 1557"] I've dealt with cocksucker neighbors that have 3 dogs that bark at leaves blowing, they live across the street so 40 yards from my living room, if they're bugging the shit out of me from that far away and the f'n dogs are 4 feet from their front door the only thing that satisfies the description of my neighbors is the word fucktard. I absolutely can't stand it so I spent 150 bucks on a little contraption that sends those dogs into orbit every time they bark, it's beautiful. When I get really pissed I fire up the old Stihl weed eater and run her wide open for a while, nothing to cut just edging the sidewalk and setting off the ultrasonic machine. They don't even know, I put it way up in a tree with my bucket truck, people with dogs that bark at themselves and everything else are either stupid as hell or ignorant, neither is an excuse. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
Top
Bottom