What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Shockwave" data-source="post: 326481" data-attributes="member: 1661"><p>I have two Beagles and they bark. They also destroyed my last house by pissing on everything every chance they got. No matter how many times I have addressed both issues, they continue the behavior. When we bought our new house I made a kennel in the garage that leads to a kennel outside. They are not allowed in the new house for anything. Due to this they can go outside and bark anytime they want. I will throw a bark collar on them for a week or so and that will fix them for a little while. It is very frustrating having pets that have shitty behavior problems and I will never have another dog in my life due to these two ruining my love for dogs.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Shockwave, post: 326481, member: 1661"] I have two Beagles and they bark. They also destroyed my last house by pissing on everything every chance they got. No matter how many times I have addressed both issues, they continue the behavior. When we bought our new house I made a kennel in the garage that leads to a kennel outside. They are not allowed in the new house for anything. Due to this they can go outside and bark anytime they want. I will throw a bark collar on them for a week or so and that will fix them for a little while. It is very frustrating having pets that have shitty behavior problems and I will never have another dog in my life due to these two ruining my love for dogs. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Fishing Forums by Species
Walleye
Camping with Dogs
Top
Bottom