What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Dog Talk
Dog Help
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="danl" data-source="post: 481946" data-attributes="member: 1374"><p>I know that forums aren't meant to be used for selling or getting rid things, but I feel like this has some extenuating circumstances involved. Please read and share if you can help, I would appreciate it.</p><p></p><p>Last fall our dog had a litter of puppies. We were always going to keep 1 because it will be her last litter. So, we would have 2 dogs for a time until momma isn't with us anymore. In a roundabout way got 1 female back because a family friend saw a FB post for one of the puppies. The owner needed to get rid of it ASAP because they couldn't care for her. That friend picked her up and brought her back to us.</p><p></p><p>Here's where our problem starts. Three dogs are too much. They are 100% lab. Dads a chocolate and moms a yellow. They are both hunters. I've been trying to think some ideas for finding Lucie a home. We had a hard time getting rid of all the puppies when they were little. We reposted her online when we got her back but nothing. We need to find her a home. She is very attentive and smart. I feel bad because I think she has a ton of potential or she just stays at our house and is just a house dog.</p><p></p><p>Right now, we just want her to go to a good situation. If that doesn't happen, is there a want for trained hunting dogs? You can DM your phone number and I can text some pictures of her.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="danl, post: 481946, member: 1374"] I know that forums aren't meant to be used for selling or getting rid things, but I feel like this has some extenuating circumstances involved. Please read and share if you can help, I would appreciate it. Last fall our dog had a litter of puppies. We were always going to keep 1 because it will be her last litter. So, we would have 2 dogs for a time until momma isn't with us anymore. In a roundabout way got 1 female back because a family friend saw a FB post for one of the puppies. The owner needed to get rid of it ASAP because they couldn't care for her. That friend picked her up and brought her back to us. Here's where our problem starts. Three dogs are too much. They are 100% lab. Dads a chocolate and moms a yellow. They are both hunters. I've been trying to think some ideas for finding Lucie a home. We had a hard time getting rid of all the puppies when they were little. We reposted her online when we got her back but nothing. We need to find her a home. She is very attentive and smart. I feel bad because I think she has a ton of potential or she just stays at our house and is just a house dog. Right now, we just want her to go to a good situation. If that doesn't happen, is there a want for trained hunting dogs? You can DM your phone number and I can text some pictures of her. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
7 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: bucksnbears
10 minutes ago
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
51 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Dog Talk
Dog Help
Top
Bottom