What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Drew A New Mexico Oryx Tag
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Motohunter" data-source="post: 370748" data-attributes="member: 998"><p>I also shoot a 300wm and have been using 165 Barnes with really good success. Last year I shot my deer around 360 yds and it fell dead in it's tracks. In all my years of deer hunting this is the first time I have ever had that happen. 2 years ago I shot my doe at right around 400 yds and she only went about 30 yds after the shot. Not sure where you're located but if you want to try out the rangefinder you're more then welcome to.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Motohunter, post: 370748, member: 998"] I also shoot a 300wm and have been using 165 Barnes with really good success. Last year I shot my deer around 360 yds and it fell dead in it's tracks. In all my years of deer hunting this is the first time I have ever had that happen. 2 years ago I shot my doe at right around 400 yds and she only went about 30 yds after the shot. Not sure where you're located but if you want to try out the rangefinder you're more then welcome to. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: lunkerslayer
19 minutes ago
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
25 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: TwoLabs
Today at 10:51 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Drew A New Mexico Oryx Tag
Top
Bottom