What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Drew A New Mexico Oryx Tag
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SDMF" data-source="post: 370766" data-attributes="member: 412"><p>I've found Badlands projectiles are easy to find an accurate load for. I've loaded the 95's in a 257Wby, 128's and 140's in 270Win, 175's and 195's in 300Win.</p><p></p><p>I've settled on the 95's in the 257Wby, 140's in a 1:8 270Win, and 175's in 300Win.</p><p></p><p>The only reason I didn't recommend them up front is because I've only shot 1 deer with them and that was @ ~50yds so I haven't enough real-world terminal performance data to give them thumbs up or down on game yet.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SDMF, post: 370766, member: 412"] I've found Badlands projectiles are easy to find an accurate load for. I've loaded the 95's in a 257Wby, 128's and 140's in 270Win, 175's and 195's in 300Win. I've settled on the 95's in the 257Wby, 140's in a 1:8 270Win, and 175's in 300Win. The only reason I didn't recommend them up front is because I've only shot 1 deer with them and that was @ ~50yds so I haven't enough real-world terminal performance data to give them thumbs up or down on game yet. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: lunkerslayer
18 minutes ago
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
24 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: TwoLabs
Today at 10:51 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Drew A New Mexico Oryx Tag
Top
Bottom