What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Drew A New Mexico Oryx Tag
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Tymurrey" data-source="post: 387717" data-attributes="member: 859"><p>Thanks everyone. The 175 lrx performed really well. It went through the heavy bone on the entrance and lighter shoulder on the exit. I had bought the Leica geovid pros but didn’t use the rangefinder much on this hunt as I let the guide do most of that. I did use them on my mule deer hunt in Montana and I don’t know if the batteries don’t last long or if I kept bumping the button while in my pocket carrying my rifle but my battery died and my 2400 Leica the battery lasts forever. I used the 175 lrx on deer and the did well out to 650 which was my longest shot. Had good expansion and internal damage at that range yet.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Tymurrey, post: 387717, member: 859"] Thanks everyone. The 175[B] [/B]lrx performed really well. It went through the heavy bone on the entrance and lighter shoulder on the exit. I had bought the Leica geovid pros but didn’t use the rangefinder much on this hunt as I let the guide do most of that. I did use them on my mule deer hunt in Montana and I don’t know if the batteries don’t last long or if I kept bumping the button while in my pocket carrying my rifle but my battery died and my 2400 Leica the battery lasts forever. I used the 175 lrx on deer and the did well out to 650 which was my longest shot. Had good expansion and internal damage at that range yet. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
M
migration 26
Latest: measure-it
26 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
38 minutes ago
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: TwoLabs
Today at 10:51 AM
A
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: ale
Today at 10:03 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Drew A New Mexico Oryx Tag
Top
Bottom