What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
DUI Attorney
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 498548" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>.</p><p></p><p>Everything has it's place and people need to realize that. If it wasn't for fentanyl I wouldn't be posting this. In the ER after crushing my rib cage my 02 level was below 50 on 10 liters of 02 on a mask. The pain was intense, Dr wanted to make me to take a 100 mile ambulance ride to get intubated and I refused. He had me sign an ipad that I refused the transfer before he finally gave me something for the pain. Half an hour later I was breathing on my own and amusing myself by pushing my rib cage in and out 3-4 inches and with one finger. I asked what that shot was the nurse told me fentanyl . It is a hell of a good drug when used properly.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 498548, member: 367"] . Everything has it's place and people need to realize that. If it wasn't for fentanyl I wouldn't be posting this. In the ER after crushing my rib cage my 02 level was below 50 on 10 liters of 02 on a mask. The pain was intense, Dr wanted to make me to take a 100 mile ambulance ride to get intubated and I refused. He had me sign an ipad that I refused the transfer before he finally gave me something for the pain. Half an hour later I was breathing on my own and amusing myself by pushing my rib cage in and out 3-4 inches and with one finger. I asked what that shot was the nurse told me fentanyl . It is a hell of a good drug when used properly. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
DUI Attorney
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 11:03 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 9:13 PM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:48 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: luvcatchingbass
Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 8:43 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 8:33 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Yesterday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:08 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Friday at 9:27 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 8:22 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 8:20 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 8:19 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
DUI Attorney
Top
Bottom