What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Fishing tip/observation
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Brian Renville" data-source="post: 76648" data-attributes="member: 256"><p>First off, sounds like you have a good one there! Secondly I agree and sometimes it irritates the crap out of me. One instance is using plastics. It drives me nuts to have something on the end of the line that wasn't alive at at least some point. I will give them a try now and them but I don't think I give them a fair "shake" because of my lack of confidence in them. Work in progress.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Brian Renville, post: 76648, member: 256"] First off, sounds like you have a good one there! Secondly I agree and sometimes it irritates the crap out of me. One instance is using plastics. It drives me nuts to have something on the end of the line that wasn't alive at at least some point. I will give them a try now and them but I don't think I give them a fair "shake" because of my lack of confidence in them. Work in progress. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
2 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
10 minutes ago
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 9:54 PM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 9:44 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Fishing tip/observation
Top
Bottom