What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Graphs
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Traxion" data-source="post: 372436" data-attributes="member: 983"><p>If you can buy them, should anyone else care?? This tech revolution only makes me sad for the kids who are just trying to get into a boat. I paid 1700 for a boat and used a handheld gps for several years. Was absolutely tickled when I found a used Lowrance 332c to run on the boat. I fished a lot more then but that setup caught more fish than my newer rig. Nearly every article you read in in fisherman is tech tech tech. Kind of daunting for someone who just wants to go fishing.</p><p></p><p>That said, I’d take your setup in a heartbeat.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Traxion, post: 372436, member: 983"] If you can buy them, should anyone else care?? This tech revolution only makes me sad for the kids who are just trying to get into a boat. I paid 1700 for a boat and used a handheld gps for several years. Was absolutely tickled when I found a used Lowrance 332c to run on the boat. I fished a lot more then but that setup caught more fish than my newer rig. Nearly every article you read in in fisherman is tech tech tech. Kind of daunting for someone who just wants to go fishing. That said, I’d take your setup in a heartbeat. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
29 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Graphs
Top
Bottom