What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hope for the best
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 373648" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>Most likely, Just two, Sober and drunk. He and my youngest were in the same grade in school and became friends. They went to 4-H together and he came to a couple Birthday parties and stayed over night a time or two. He was very polite and obedient and loved the farm life and animals and got along well with everyone and displayed good sportsmanship while playing what ever backyard sport we were playing. Then he moved away in about 4th-5th grade. I never knew where he moved and lost track of him until I saw his name on fishing buddy. </p><p></p><p> Early on in fishing buddy he was a stand up guy that was writing outdoors stories and the same Toby that I remembered as a kid. I reached out to him in PM and right away he offered to put me on some good perch fishing so we were making plans and talking about the good old days and fishing and then he had got drunk one night and started getting really weird when people threw him under the bus for his actions. Right away I knew what I was dealing with and I suddenly became to busy to go fishing so it never happened. </p><p></p><p>I was one that stuck up for him more than once, thinking everyone deserves a second chance but then the meltdowns fueled by firewater got worse and flowed like a river. Every time I hoped he had hit bottom but he just kept digging. In the end , late one night he posted something really crazy and I'd had enough so I threw him under the bus and his ex laid into me big times so I just moved on and ignored the drama that followed. </p><p></p><p> He is facing serious charges and I'm thinking this will be his rock bottom and forced to go through programs for the help he needs. I'd still take him up on that fishing trip if he can get back to who he used to be.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 373648, member: 367"] Most likely, Just two, Sober and drunk. He and my youngest were in the same grade in school and became friends. They went to 4-H together and he came to a couple Birthday parties and stayed over night a time or two. He was very polite and obedient and loved the farm life and animals and got along well with everyone and displayed good sportsmanship while playing what ever backyard sport we were playing. Then he moved away in about 4th-5th grade. I never knew where he moved and lost track of him until I saw his name on fishing buddy. Early on in fishing buddy he was a stand up guy that was writing outdoors stories and the same Toby that I remembered as a kid. I reached out to him in PM and right away he offered to put me on some good perch fishing so we were making plans and talking about the good old days and fishing and then he had got drunk one night and started getting really weird when people threw him under the bus for his actions. Right away I knew what I was dealing with and I suddenly became to busy to go fishing so it never happened. I was one that stuck up for him more than once, thinking everyone deserves a second chance but then the meltdowns fueled by firewater got worse and flowed like a river. Every time I hoped he had hit bottom but he just kept digging. In the end , late one night he posted something really crazy and I'd had enough so I threw him under the bus and his ex laid into me big times so I just moved on and ignored the drama that followed. He is facing serious charges and I'm thinking this will be his rock bottom and forced to go through programs for the help he needs. I'd still take him up on that fishing trip if he can get back to who he used to be. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hope for the best
Top
Bottom