How do you deal with "anti's"

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes i agree with the picture deal some pictures arent in all that good of taste... but sitting behind an animal you are proud to have gotten and taking a picture of that is not disrespecting an animal!

and also to clear the air i dont usually spew ignorant remarks back at anti's this was just one instance with a person i know already and dont care for,i do think as outdoors men and women we need to inform most of these people cause all they see is what peta posts on their FB page, some of these people are uninformable, and unfortunately those are the ones always speaking up...

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a life member of the NRA and I ignore the idiots...

For the sake of conversation, lets touch on this.

Ignoring these people is doing absolutely nothing to help our cause. The main reason for ignoring them (besides the obvious avoidance of conflict.) would be to not perpetuate their opinions. I get it, but, they don't need hunters to fuel their antihunting fire. They tend to feed on each other and develop a mob mentality. The squeakiest wheel gets the grease. If we just sit back and allow them to have their misled opinions be heard without any attempt to hold our ground, we will eventually have a BIG problem on our hands. Sure, you may not have to deal with it, but I can bet your children and grandchildren will.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Having to justify your beliefs and actions lawfully and legally doing something is where we are going wrong in the first place

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
If someone gets in my face about hunting being bad i would just tell them to eff right the eff off.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few questions:

Would you rather be taken down by a marksman with a hit to the vitals and pass away quickly and expediently or would you rather be killed slowly by disease and/or eaten alive by a pack of wolves or a large cat? I say human intervention is way more humane than mother nature can be, not?

Why would a person want to hunt when they are not starving? Why does a fat house cat still take down birds and mice when they have fancy feast? It's natural. What are your hobbies/interest? Why do you enjoy them?

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought fancy feast was dirty's boat?
So he is the cat in the Husky disguise

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The last anti I had to deal with was at a coffee place and I was in camo. The individual called me a murderer and a coward. I asked them what makes them think I don't love the animals I pursue. They said "How can someone love an animal and then kill it?" I asked them to go to NDA and look up my pics. I showed them the pics of me feeding the deer in my back yard and informed them that it costs me about $120 a month to purchase that food and then asked them how much they spent to ensure the deer have healthy babies?? When I got the blank look, I then informed them that I also plant in excess of 100 trees every spring with the express intention of providing a safe place for wildlife to spend the winter and then asked them "How many trees have you planted to take care of the wildlife?" It was at this point I told the person that "Maybe you should look into what hunters really do for all wildlife, not just the game species before accusing someone of being a murderer." Then I got my coffee and walked away, leaving them VERY quiet. I rarely get mad at these people, because most of them have never taken pause long enough to educate themselves on the topic. That and getting mad helps their position while hurting mine.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lettuce is a living growing part of Gods creation too

Judge me, lest you be judged

You just made yourself a total fool with these types. Try Big Bang Particle next time.

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
If someone gets in my face about hunting being bad i would just tell them to eff right the eff off.

This would likely be my approach. But then I'm not politically correct or very well spoken. I also don't have patience to educate people who really don't give a shit.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 166
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 90