What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
How heavy of camper can I pull?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="GSM" data-source="post: 174844" data-attributes="member: 852"><p>Does the length of the trailer matter in comparison to the weight. As mentioned above a lot of the newer campers are way lighter than the comparative length of years past. Depending on the brand and model I can get a 26-28 foot camper that weighs 7,500lbs or a 28-30 foot camper that weighs 7,500lbs. Does the length affect anything other than the sway the camper will have or weight distribution. Both of which can be mitigated by an equalizer/sway hitch. Also when they advertise a 28' or whatever length camper the total length is still always a couple feet longer with hitch and bumper.[ATTACH]14534[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14535[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14536[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14537[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p>Tires are in good shape. As far as load capacity to the tire I am not very savvy with all of that tire info, It is listed on the pics. As I mentioned 46,000 miles on the Yukon and I don't believe these are factory tires.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="GSM, post: 174844, member: 852"] Does the length of the trailer matter in comparison to the weight. As mentioned above a lot of the newer campers are way lighter than the comparative length of years past. Depending on the brand and model I can get a 26-28 foot camper that weighs 7,500lbs or a 28-30 foot camper that weighs 7,500lbs. Does the length affect anything other than the sway the camper will have or weight distribution. Both of which can be mitigated by an equalizer/sway hitch. Also when they advertise a 28' or whatever length camper the total length is still always a couple feet longer with hitch and bumper.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14534._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14535._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14536._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14537._xfImport[/ATTACH] [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Tires are in good shape. As far as load capacity to the tire I am not very savvy with all of that tire info, It is listed on the pics. As I mentioned 46,000 miles on the Yukon and I don't believe these are factory tires. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
23 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
26 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
29 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
How heavy of camper can I pull?
Top
Bottom