What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
How to preserve hunting when all land is posted
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 313363" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>Your absolutely right. All organizations are like that. Pheasants Forever want pheasants. Ducks Unlimited wants ducks. Farm Bureau and Farmers Union are all about agriculture. The only difference is Farm Bureau wants to farm their land and yours, while Farmers Union wants to farm gov programs.</p><p></p><p></p><p>One day I was eating lunch with a dozen Ducks Unlimited guys. Back in the hayday of Ducks Unlimited. They were incensed if you didnt buy a banquet ticket from them. They said to me you dont much care about ducks do you? I said I love ducks. With a puzzled look they said I rarely hunt ducks so why do you love ducks. I said I like to hunt coyotes and ducks and duck eggs are great coyote food. Lucky there was no tar or featherd readily available. One guy totally lost it. Some people have no sense of humor.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 313363, member: 704"] Your absolutely right. All organizations are like that. Pheasants Forever want pheasants. Ducks Unlimited wants ducks. Farm Bureau and Farmers Union are all about agriculture. The only difference is Farm Bureau wants to farm their land and yours, while Farmers Union wants to farm gov programs. One day I was eating lunch with a dozen Ducks Unlimited guys. Back in the hayday of Ducks Unlimited. They were incensed if you didnt buy a banquet ticket from them. They said to me you dont much care about ducks do you? I said I love ducks. With a puzzled look they said I rarely hunt ducks so why do you love ducks. I said I like to hunt coyotes and ducks and duck eggs are great coyote food. Lucky there was no tar or featherd readily available. One guy totally lost it. Some people have no sense of humor. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
How to preserve hunting when all land is posted
Top
Bottom