What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Lithium battery jump starter?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Pigsticker" data-source="post: 417556" data-attributes="member: 209"><p>Backstory; I have a Minnkota Ulterra and ran my lithium batteries completely empty the other day and everything just shut off with absolutely no reserve power to the trolling motor. I didn't have the necessary tools in the boat to disassemble the motor mechanism so I could stow it and drive back to the ramp, so I had to remove one of my main engine batteries and connect it to my trolling motor system while floating out on the water just to get the trolling motor back into the stow position.</p><p></p><p>Question: Is there a company that makes one of those small little portable jump starter packs for boosting a lithium battery, so I don't have to worry about swapping batteries or taking apart a mechanism on the water to get my trolling motor into the stow position? I have googled this to death and nobody really provides answers this question...to me it would be a very simple solution to have an emergency jumper pack to power the battery back up just enough to get the trolling motor in.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Pigsticker, post: 417556, member: 209"] Backstory; I have a Minnkota Ulterra and ran my lithium batteries completely empty the other day and everything just shut off with absolutely no reserve power to the trolling motor. I didn't have the necessary tools in the boat to disassemble the motor mechanism so I could stow it and drive back to the ramp, so I had to remove one of my main engine batteries and connect it to my trolling motor system while floating out on the water just to get the trolling motor back into the stow position. Question: Is there a company that makes one of those small little portable jump starter packs for boosting a lithium battery, so I don't have to worry about swapping batteries or taking apart a mechanism on the water to get my trolling motor into the stow position? I have googled this to death and nobody really provides answers this question...to me it would be a very simple solution to have an emergency jumper pack to power the battery back up just enough to get the trolling motor in. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
37 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
44 minutes ago
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 9:54 PM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 9:44 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Lithium battery jump starter?
Top
Bottom