What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Little known gotcha's in life
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Retired Educator" data-source="post: 295084" data-attributes="member: 3373"><p>I still like to go into my bank occasionally to see what new young tellers they've hired. Never use my bank card except at an ATM for cash. Never use it like a credit card and most of my deposits are automatic deposits. Those checks that are for different jobs, etc. I just cash. Prefer not to have paper trail when it's not necessary. </p><p></p><p>45 days seems terribly excessive to me and would make an appointment with a higher up in the bank. I do know that my bank is closed to normal foot-traffic but is open by appointment. i can do most of my business at the drive-up but should I need a loan, etc. I could go in to do that business. I'm guessing that banks are doing a lot of business with the federal small business loans, farmers and others who need help during this time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Retired Educator, post: 295084, member: 3373"] I still like to go into my bank occasionally to see what new young tellers they've hired. Never use my bank card except at an ATM for cash. Never use it like a credit card and most of my deposits are automatic deposits. Those checks that are for different jobs, etc. I just cash. Prefer not to have paper trail when it's not necessary. 45 days seems terribly excessive to me and would make an appointment with a higher up in the bank. I do know that my bank is closed to normal foot-traffic but is open by appointment. i can do most of my business at the drive-up but should I need a loan, etc. I could go in to do that business. I'm guessing that banks are doing a lot of business with the federal small business loans, farmers and others who need help during this time. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
5 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
12 minutes ago
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 9:54 PM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 9:44 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Little known gotcha's in life
Top
Bottom