What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Little known gotcha's in life
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Allen" data-source="post: 295098" data-attributes="member: 389"><p>SO I called the bank again yesterday, and this time their ATM manager actually called me back with "good news". It will be resolved in 2-5 business days. </p><p></p><p>While I told him to not take this personally, I actually swore in reference to the type of customer service I felt I was receiving. 28 years I've been with this bank and I've started the moves necessary to cut ties with them.</p><p></p><p>For reference though, 2-5 more business days puts this out to the 20th at a minimum, and the 23rd at the max. While they may like to talk in "business days", I spend money outside of M-F and that means I will be without my deposit 13-16 days. Totally unacceptable customer service, at a minimum.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Allen, post: 295098, member: 389"] SO I called the bank again yesterday, and this time their ATM manager actually called me back with "good news". It will be resolved in 2-5 business days. While I told him to not take this personally, I actually swore in reference to the type of customer service I felt I was receiving. 28 years I've been with this bank and I've started the moves necessary to cut ties with them. For reference though, 2-5 more business days puts this out to the 20th at a minimum, and the 23rd at the max. While they may like to talk in "business days", I spend money outside of M-F and that means I will be without my deposit 13-16 days. Totally unacceptable customer service, at a minimum. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
27 minutes ago
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
41 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
51 minutes ago
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Pine Wilt
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 4:32 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: RyanN
Today at 2:02 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Little known gotcha's in life
Top
Bottom