What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Looking for Mr Heater advice
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Browneye" data-source="post: 288674" data-attributes="member: 1051"><p>Last time out I spent about 14 hours in my 3 man insulated popup hub. We were dressed in bibs so till close to morning we got by on the low setting of my mr heater burner. I had the ventilation openings on both ends of the roof open and at times I felt like i maybe had mild symptoms of carbon monoxide so I opened the triangle window from the top about 3 or 4 inches on the upwind and downwind sides. I worried if I opened the windows much more we would have to turn the heater up more and be pumping even more fumes out. Now that Im home Im wondering if i should have propped open a hole under one side of the floor to get it to draft up some from the bottom but wonder if that would make it feel more drafty in the shelter. So I was wondering how most of You handle the ventilation in a popup so you don't have to worry about kicking the bucket.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Browneye, post: 288674, member: 1051"] Last time out I spent about 14 hours in my 3 man insulated popup hub. We were dressed in bibs so till close to morning we got by on the low setting of my mr heater burner. I had the ventilation openings on both ends of the roof open and at times I felt like i maybe had mild symptoms of carbon monoxide so I opened the triangle window from the top about 3 or 4 inches on the upwind and downwind sides. I worried if I opened the windows much more we would have to turn the heater up more and be pumping even more fumes out. Now that Im home Im wondering if i should have propped open a hole under one side of the floor to get it to draft up some from the bottom but wonder if that would make it feel more drafty in the shelter. So I was wondering how most of You handle the ventilation in a popup so you don't have to worry about kicking the bucket. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Looking for Mr Heater advice
Top
Bottom