What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Mandan Data center pushback
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Browneye" data-source="post: 494785" data-attributes="member: 1051"><p>Lycan I vary rarely disagree with you and I wish I could be the optimist about these data centers that you are. I guess the main reason I worry that my worst fears may come to pass is the people behind them. And by this I mean the zuckerburg, bill gates, larry fink, klaus schwab, musk, larry ellison and unfortunately you can throw trump in there too the way it seems. If you take them at their words, by things they have actually already said its hard to swallow that these are for our own benefit. These are the same types who have said "we will own nothing and be happy", that we will live in 15 min cities, that we will have to learn to live will being spied on that if we are doing nothing wrong we have nothing to fear. Also that the earths population needs to be reduced by 90 for earth to survive. That by 2030 no one will own a car. So forgive me for being a cynic when the very same people who have publicly said these things in public all seem to have the biggest hard on to get these things built. Its really not that hard to connect the dots.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Browneye, post: 494785, member: 1051"] Lycan I vary rarely disagree with you and I wish I could be the optimist about these data centers that you are. I guess the main reason I worry that my worst fears may come to pass is the people behind them. And by this I mean the zuckerburg, bill gates, larry fink, klaus schwab, musk, larry ellison and unfortunately you can throw trump in there too the way it seems. If you take them at their words, by things they have actually already said its hard to swallow that these are for our own benefit. These are the same types who have said "we will own nothing and be happy", that we will live in 15 min cities, that we will have to learn to live will being spied on that if we are doing nothing wrong we have nothing to fear. Also that the earths population needs to be reduced by 90 for earth to survive. That by 2030 no one will own a car. So forgive me for being a cynic when the very same people who have publicly said these things in public all seem to have the biggest hard on to get these things built. Its really not that hard to connect the dots. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
10 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Mandan Data center pushback
Top
Bottom