What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Mandan Data center pushback
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Fly Carpin" data-source="post: 494789" data-attributes="member: 1187"><p>Yeah, screw all those dummies that are afraid of losing their jobs. As long as they gargle pouch like the rest of the AI dickriders, they'll get their universal living wage just like daddy Elon promised, right? </p><p></p><p>I have to agree with the gentleman from Flasher. I agree with you 99% of the time on a wide variety of topics, but I'm afraid you have hitched your wagon to the horse that will take you straight into the ravine. </p><p></p><p>As for noticing what women are talking about on facebook, I have not. As a grown man with self respect and dignity, I do not have a facebook account.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Fly Carpin, post: 494789, member: 1187"] Yeah, screw all those dummies that are afraid of losing their jobs. As long as they gargle pouch like the rest of the AI dickriders, they'll get their universal living wage just like daddy Elon promised, right? I have to agree with the gentleman from Flasher. I agree with you 99% of the time on a wide variety of topics, but I'm afraid you have hitched your wagon to the horse that will take you straight into the ravine. As for noticing what women are talking about on facebook, I have not. As a grown man with self respect and dignity, I do not have a facebook account. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Mandan Data center pushback
Top
Bottom