What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Mini excavator
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 495536" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>Yea, I get that. Not everyone is a candidate for them but I need to add something to my fleet, It's the kid in me. My Boy has a friend who we visited that knows them inside and out. He gave us a 2 hour hands on tour of pro's and cons. of all the china units. There are cheap ones out there for big bucks and there are higher end units with pilot control, hydraulic thumb, and extra hydraulic couplers all tooled up with a variety of buckets for around 5K. </p><p></p><p> I have a big JD backhoe but I'm borderline legal and scared to haul it with my dually and triple axle trailer because the electric brakes are funky. What sold me was how my teen grand sons crawled around it and ran it. I'll pay 5K just to teach my 6 grand sons how to operate joystick equipment in thier teens.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 495536, member: 367"] Yea, I get that. Not everyone is a candidate for them but I need to add something to my fleet, It's the kid in me. My Boy has a friend who we visited that knows them inside and out. He gave us a 2 hour hands on tour of pro's and cons. of all the china units. There are cheap ones out there for big bucks and there are higher end units with pilot control, hydraulic thumb, and extra hydraulic couplers all tooled up with a variety of buckets for around 5K. I have a big JD backhoe but I'm borderline legal and scared to haul it with my dually and triple axle trailer because the electric brakes are funky. What sold me was how my teen grand sons crawled around it and ran it. I'll pay 5K just to teach my 6 grand sons how to operate joystick equipment in thier teens. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
A
Bear Again
Latest: Auggie
Today at 2:31 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 2:30 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 12:58 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 12:48 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: RyanN
Today at 11:48 AM
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: BDub
Today at 10:16 AM
migration 26
Latest: Duckslayer100
Today at 6:53 AM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Mini excavator
Top
Bottom